An innovative family business with a tradition
Our company history starts in 1949, first as an enterprise in the tobacco industry. We have worked in plastic processing since 1956 and have printed plastic packages since 1959. We have consistently improved and grown – recently with an extension building and a new production site which was commissioned in 2013.
Today, we hold numerous certificates and use state-of-the-art production and decoration technology.