Fast printing with up to eight colours
Prepress guidelines – PDF
In Letterset printing, each colour is individually transferred onto a printing plate and then onto a rubber blanket. From there, the entire artwork is transferred to the substrate to be printed.
Letterset printing, unlike other methods such as silkscreen printing or pad printing, permits higher printing speeds and is thus particularly suited to medium-sized and large printing volumes.
Printing is possible in spot colours only (Pantone Matching System (PMS) / HKS). This enables standardised results with a high recognition value and contributes significantly to the corporate design (CD) of a brand presence.
With a total capacity of more than 300 million pieces annually, we can process your orders quickly and flexibly.
Advantages of letterset printing
- High printing speed and quality
- Great flexibility in formats and batch sizes
- Short lead times due to high printing capacity
- Efficiency benefits in large batches
- Standardized printing of up to eight colour works (PMS / HKS)
- Application of low-migration paints and varnishes